Slovak Child Bonus

If you are Ukrainian (or a person from other non-EU countries) who works as employee in Slovakia, and have children, you can ask the tax office to return part of your income tax back, including the child bonus. This is a legal procedure and all you need to do is to file your tax return.

Thank you for your message. We will respond to you as soon as possible.