(+420) 234 261 904 info@neotax.eu

Our services

All EU entities which transport goods can claim the VAT refund from fuel and tolls. The entity has to be a VAT registered company in the home country. To ensure you are getting the highest refund possible, consider outsourcing one of our experienced tax specialists.

Not sure where to begin? Leave your details in the form and our tax specialist will contact you shortly to arrange a consultation.


Check out most frequently asked questions


Child benefits
Consultation and guidance
L1i form
Other services
Pension contributions refund
Property sales tax return
Replacing documents
Tax calculator
Tax deferral
Tax return
VAT compliance and registration
VAT refund for business travelers
VAT refund for transport
Sorry, no results found. Please check your spelling, try more general words or different words that mean the same thing.

Contact us

Didn't find what you were looking for? Leave us a message down bellow.

* Mandatory field

Something went wrong, please try again or contact us at to the email which you will find in the footer of the page.
Thank you.