Published: 6th Nov 2023

Soka-Bau - German Vacation Fund

If you send employees to Germany for construction work, you are obliged to register with the German vacation fund known Soka-Bau. How does this process work?

Published: 6th Nov 2023

Tax returns and refunds from the Netherlands

Have you worked in the Netherlands? Apply for a tax refund. Here you will find an overview of deadlines, documents and other information needed to file a tax return in the Netherlands.

Last update: 19th Oct 2023
Published: 3rd Oct 2019

Returning taxes from Austria. L1I Form.

If you are working or worked in Austria and are filing a tax return you may also have to attach some additional documents. One of them is the form L1i – Erklärung zur ArbeitnehmerInnenveranlagung also known as an employee’s declaration of tax measurement.

Published: 5th Oct 2023

How do I file my Belgian tax return?

Working in Belgium? How to file a Belgian tax return and by what deadlines?

Published: 4th Oct 2023

Types of partnerships in the USA

You can check our previous article about partnership itself on our blog. In this article we try to describe what types of partnerships exist and reasons for choosing each of them.

Published: 3rd Oct 2023

What is a partnership and how is it taxed in USA

A partnership is an arrangement where parties, known as business partners, agree to cooperate in order to advance their mutual interests.

Published: 21st Aug 2023

Federal tax return in the USA

The U.S. federal income tax is a tax levied by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on the annual earnings of individuals, corporations, trusts, and other legal entities.

Published: 18th Aug 2023

Flat-rate expenses

If you are self-employed, there are three ways to tax expenses on your tax return. The simplest is to use flat rate expenses. Who can use a flat rate and how much? Up to what limit?