Child benefit for resident

If you have a child living outside of the EU, you can still be entitled to German child benefit. To do this, you must meet one of the following requirements:

  • You are a national of one of the following countries: Algeria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Morocco, Montenegro, Serbia, Tunisia or Turke...
Thank you for your message. We will respond to you as soon as possible.