My employer did not send me my yearly earning summary. What to do?

My employer did not send me my yearly ea...

If you worked abroad, you might find yourself in a situation that you returned back to your home country and need to file a tax return. To do so, you need an earning document from your employer. You write him emails, you try to call, but no response.

This situation is quite common and can put you in an unpleasant position in front of the tax authorities who require you to submit a tax return and provide relevant documents.

In general, the most common reason for not receiving your document is linked with the employer not willing to send documents abroad. The employer might also miss your up-to-date address and since the accountant might not care much, your case is simply left unsolved.

The best option for you is to chase the employer until the requested document is provided. This, off course, can take time and your nerves. Thus, we are here to help. Please read more about the service here.

Previous Post Next Post