If you are Ukrainian (or a person from other non-EU countries) who works as employee in Slovakia, and have children, you can ask the tax office to return part of your income tax back, including the child bonus. This is a legal procedure and all you need to do is to file your tax return.

If you worked abroad and want to refund your income tax from a foreign country, you will have to prove your income in Ukraine.

You maybe heard that you can receive part of your taxes that you have paid while working in Lithuania. What is the magic behind this?

Thank you for your message. We will respond to you as soon as possible.