If you are Ukrainian (or a person from another non-EU country) working in Slovakia, and have children, you can ask the tax office to return part of your income tax back, including the child bonus. This is a legal procedure and all you need to do is to file your tax return.

The rules for non-residents of Slovakia differ from residents. Filing a tax return may be more complicated if a person is from a country outside the European Union.

Are you a non-resident working in Slovakia? Did you find out you own money on tax through filing a tax return? To which bank account should you send the money to?

Thank you for your message. We will respond to you as soon as possible.