(+420) 234 261 904 info@neotax.eu

Tax refund in the Czech Republic for those, who worked there in previous 5 years

10th Mar 2022

In this frustrating situation many of us have different complications, especially financial. So, if you worked abroad in the previous 5 years, you will be interested in our offer. NeoTax will help you get a refund from EU countries.

What is a tax refund?

Each employer should pay taxes for his workers. It happens that paid taxes are higher than basic one because the person worked for a few months instead of the whole year. The difference between these two amounts is called tax refund.

What document do you need?

One of the main documents is an earning document called Potvrzení o zdanitelných příjmech (POZP) - Confirmation of taxable refund. In this document are mentioned your salary, taxes paid and other information. Usually, the employer gives this document to the employee at the end of the year. But don’t worry if you don’t have one. We can ask for it instead of you for free! Other documents needed are ID and Power of Attorney. The good thing is that we don’t need paper documents for processing, electronic scans are enough.

You can also advise our services to your friends and colleagues and get a 10 EUR bonus for each recommendation.

How long should I wait for a tax refund?

When all needed documents are completed, the tax package is sent to the tax office. From this moment we wait 4-6 weeks for tax refund to arrive. The average amount of the tax refund is 10 000 CZK!

If you do not know how to sign documents online or you don’t have a possibility to print, you can make it in our central office in Prague. For this option, please contact us to set an appointment.

I want to get a tax refund