File EWR to get your tax refund from Belgium and Luxembourg

Under certain conditions non-residents can be treated as subject to unlimited income tax in foreign countries.

Have you worked in Germany, Austria, Belgium or Luxembourg?

To get your tax refund you will need to attach your Personal income statement. You can download the form off of our website:

  • «
  • »