Choose country of your interest

Have you worked abroad and need to file your taxes? Select the country where you worked. Do you need any help with taxes in your home country? Select the country where you live. If you are not sure, contact us.

Our services

We provide all services for expats from a tax precalculation, to individual services, such as processing tax returns and communication with the tax office.

We cover the following area with our services:

  • Tax precalculation
  • Do-it-yourself online tax applications
  • Processing tax returns
  • Processing child benefits
  • Processing pension refund

More info


Our blog

Need help? Contact us.

Didn't find the answer to your question? Let us know and we will get back to you with a suggestion in a few hours. If you want us to call you back, leave your phone number here as well.

Ivo Brabec

Katarína Urbanová

Thank you for your message. We will respond to you as soon as possible.